Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Criminals, Gangsters, Rebels - antagonists

Warmaster Nyâsh

W
Hello!

I am slowly getting started with my character which makes me very happy and ... eager for more :)

I am not a dominion, battle or war player, so I want to focus on character development, interaction with others, good conversations and good stories. Therefore I open this thread.

My character, Grond, is part of the Sith Empire and an inquisitor, wanting to root out treason, corruption, smuggling, rebels and the like. Now I want to get a story for him going. I have no definite plan for the ending or way of this story, because I think that the people involved shall forge it with me and it shall freely evolve.

To give a little overview of what I had in mind for a start: some form of anti-imperial/anti-sith/pro-light organisation or movement close or within TSE borders, just minor, no major threat :D Involving smuggling of weapons or artifacts, bribery of officials, thugs and everything which is needed to create a story for an inquisitor or a rebellion or a criminal organisation ;) Of course this sounds very centered around my character, but I think criminals, lightsiders or rebels can get a very good development and fun from it as well.

It involve the usage of many NPCs and fancy locations.

Allies from the TSE are welcome!

I hope to get some interesting answers or simply PM me here OR on Discord Varro#1870 :)

Been meaning to hit up a sith for some time. Not at all sure if you may be interested, but I will take no offense to you not entertaining to write with this character.

First, I do belong to TSE faction and have stated as to why I am there. To make it short, my base hospital was submitted here to be located on Lianna before TSE took over that sector. That being said, once it did, I found myself, my hospital (Allied Tion Med Center) in sith territory. Therefore, I am technically a sith subject...or as you may put it, one of the subjects under sith rule now.
Anyway, the hospital was open to anyone before the sith takeover, and since then its patient roster had greatly diminished. This of course is quite understandable as no one who is not sith affiliated would come to the hospital for treatments.
The hospital does serve the sith and their allies so it is adhering to sith rule.

Getting to my point. The hospital is part of 'Doctors Without Borders' and had a hospital ship ( ATM-SERENITY) commissioned by MandalArms.
This enables the hospital and doctors like myself to serve and treat patients outside of sith space.
I have been on such missions, often setting up field hospitals that serve to treat both sith and their enemies. I only see patients, not the color of their flags. A few campaigns, I have served in TSE dominions, treating both sides.

I have been thinking for a while to do a story of my return to Lianna..to the base hospital. So here you have a sith subject (me) that to TSE knowledge has been treating and giving humanitarian aid to those outside of sith control...including aiding the enemy sick and wounded.

Well, think about it as I'm all for character development. If not interested at this time, keep it in the back burner. :)

...and good luck, [member="Grond"] :)

[member="Grond"]

My character, outside the crime Family faction, possess no allegiances to any faction or Order (Sith, Jedi, etc). So for story purposes, I'm inclined to do some fun, story driven threads with your character.

Warmaster Nyâsh

W
[member="Kaine O'Doran"]
[member="Via Dolorosa"]
[member="Ayda Elisantra"]

A Sith companion, a freelancer and a social, good-minded doctor? That sounds perfect :D Lets see what we can make of it.

[member="Ella Nova"]
Well right now he is simply doing what he sees as his duty, he is a hardliner towards the Sith order. He is neither satisfied nor unsatisfied with his current stance, hence why I want more story for him, I want to see where he might go :)

[member="Grond"]

With your permission I would like to approach you In Character to discuss a proposal I have for your character. It would be necessary for me to somehow know of your existence beforehand but I'm sure we can make it work out somehow.

Warmaster Nyâsh

W
A story, something with a real protagonist and an antagonist, who dance around each other before they actually meet, killing thugs before getting to the chief who was hired by a mercenary of the secretary of the enemy - ya know? Crime, corruption and crisis - the big C´s which concern an inquisitor

I don´t want to start a thread right away, I want to work on a setup and a possibility for the interested character to participate in it as well as develop through it. Not simply hack&slay against each other, thats boring and has no progress for the individuals ...

Do you get what I aim for?

My idea would, very basic, use some border-world of the Sith Empire or even outside. It should be urbanised, civilised and populated. The world itself requires some issues, like over-population/poverty, conflicts/wars (planetary or at least system-intern), incompetent ruler/ship ... or all of them, something which justifies that there are criminals, cults or terrorists developing in the shadows.

Just a more defined headsup.

Any criminals, gangsters, gang leaders, illegally operating CEOs, pretenders, terrorists - something of that kind, out there interested? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom