Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Crew

[member="Dariak Talesa"] if you are posting in the thread above, just write that you are already part of the crew. be kind of awkward with all these introductions happening in the middle of a gunfight/shipment drop.

[member="Gna Grimwasp"] as long as you are not using any space wizardry i am fine with that. Sorry if i sound picky about such but I grow tired of FUs everywhere and would like to run a crew without em.

Logen Brunner said:
I do not want force users or characters that have high profiles in major factions. Non humans get extra points in the recruitment process.

So close, yet so far....

Question.... how would you know they could use the Force? :p

I'm interested in seeing how this turns out.

Really trying to shape this crew to be gritty, fun and exciting with out the force. Yes, i am highly prejudice towards FUs and i don't hide it. I honestly think this site and all star wars sites are plagued with too many gods wielding glow sticks and other snowflake traits. Thats why i like being unique and favor the NFUs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom