Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Crew

Looking for folk that like to write the firefly feel of adventures. The underdogs of the galaxy and so on. Folk that want to make stories that are not based on conquest and galactic domination. Heavy on character building and just comedic fun. I want characters that will evolve together overtime, build a strong bond of brother/sisterhood. A crew, a family, just flying from one job to the next.

What i am looking for specifically, 2-4 active writers that are willing to participate as crew members of the "Lady Liberty". I do not want force users or characters that have high profiles in major factions. Non humans get extra points in the recruitment process.

The Lady Liberty

[member="Logen Brunner"] : Captain
[member="Alexandra Russo"] : XO

Ponyboy Reynolds

P
I'm down, courier at your service

(In the process of getting Jedi Removed)

If not, I got a few other characters that might qualify
[member="Logen Brunner"]

[member="Thalia Kaia"] a currupt politician. Who would of thought eh? lol.

[member="Desmond C'artyom"] : 00 Blue

I will be frank about my expectations. Its very simple.. You can be part of me crew, but if you don't fit in or you go AWOL (like most of us do)....... you will be written off set.

Hope is the elixir of life. (semi-retired)
[member="Logen Brunner"] I thought you said we would airlock them if they didn't work out….. ;) lol

[member="Thalia Kaia"] [member="Desmond C'artyom"] [member="Ponyboy Reynolds"] One question…. Do any of you lot know how to make good caf?

Ponyboy Reynolds

P
Nope [member="Alexandra Russo"]

Do we just post in the thread?
[member="Logen Brunner"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom