Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Crew

OOC: I am starving to scratch the muse itch of rping with a tight knit crew of freelance spacers. Flavoured mix of Firefly and Star Wars rebels. Our goal will be to write entertaining space adventures aboard the relic YT-1300 known as the 'Venri Belle'. Many folks in the past told me it would be best that I make my Crew all NPCs but honestly, i don't want to write by myself. Yes, this theme has been attempted many times. Hopefully we can pull it off without ghosting.

IC: Owner and Captain of the Venri Belle is Kob Roor. Your classical quick witted Correllian with a epic mustachio, a man that puts great value on freedom. A freedom that seems to be only had in the abyss of space where chafing against authority is rare.

Please post below if you are interested in being full time crew.

Crew List:

Joland Graves

J
I'm interested if there is still room. I have two potential characters who could be a good fit.

Alyosha Zratis - Part medic. Part mechanic. Spacer. Young corellian man looking for a second chance at life.

or Samia Haast - Rich kid who rejected her family's wealth and privilege to become a spacer. Former starship racer. Self-proclaimed advocate for the downtrodden. Self taught martial arts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arryn Jhanson

A
I'm not exactly active on this character but this sounded great and I wanted to wish you all the best of luck. I'll keep an eye out on your future threads!

I could participate as a software engineer. Hacks is a slicer by trade, currently in hiding and on the run from the Galactic Alliance. Laying low on a ship that's jumping from port to port would be a practical way for her to vanish from the radar. Although this isn't information she would divulge to the crew

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom