Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Contracts, Contacts and Anything Interesting!

"Hey you!"

"Yeah, you!"

"Do you need to move something fast?"

"Do you need to get from the Core Worlds to the Outer Rim yesterday?"

"And finally, do you have a refreshingly lax attitude to safety?"

"Then you need to hit up
Juniper Jett (totally a real name) for your next trip! The sprightly captain of the Spry Snicket, one of the quickest and cheapest rides this side of Imperial Space! Why rely on the lumbering, traditional freighter corps when you can have speed and satisfaction with that 'personal touch!(tm)'

Reasonable rates, no job too small! See the stars! Get what you need, where you need it! Contact Juniper Jett today!"

Hello there!

I'm looking out for anyone that might want to interact with a young, runaway spacer-type. Juniper is trying to make a name (and career) for herself as an independent space captain in the big, wide Galaxy. Unfortunately, she's only just starting out so she has like... no credits.

I'm looking for any fun stories or jobs that she could get involved with. I'm hoping to build her story up organically as she gets involved in the Galaxy at large and perhaps starts building up a small reputation. And y'know, some money would be nice too. Girl's gotta eat. And replace that clicking motor in the cockpit.

I'm open to all sorts of brainstorming and chat, I'm quite nice I promise! Please just pop a message below, private message me or hit me up on Discord, at DizzySteinway#5140.

Thanks for reading!

I could see Cyran looking to hire Juniper's services, (although a bit reluctantly). Been looking to get this bounty hunter a new ship and since he's pretty ramshackle he'd be looking to pick up something from Raxus Prime. Maybe the two spacers could but heads a little. Also that bounty from her family my be enticing if he find out. :D

Juniper Jett Juniper Jett

Thank you everyone for your interest. In particular, thank you to those who've already reached out on Discord, we've already got some interesting ideas starting to play out!

I'll be sending messages to everyone in this thread who expressed an interest but hasn't already got in touch. Again, thanks for reaching out and making me feel cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom