Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Company Owner

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
[member="Vitor Imperieuse"]. Throw me in on it.

EDIT: I would post as Xander my alt, but I am too lazy, and the company would be under ownership of the Carrick Family.

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Jorus Merrill"] : There isn't gonna be another corporate project. I'll be ending my RPing stuff July 4th.

[member="Werah Unon"] : I'll add you to the list.

i so want to do this, but there's no way I could outbid or offer anything that wouldn't be surpassed by anyone else.

Also,I guess i'll have to go renegoicate rights for harvesting that nebula now, huh.

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
[member="Vitor Imperieuse"] - And you did not first think to consider me as candidate? Tsk tsk! Teasing.

Adding to what he said: Everything but VIORA (or anything with that in its name), as was agreed to between us when I first handed over Ri'ess and they merged. If you don't know what I'm talking about then you don't care, and if you do then you don't have to ask why.

Here's a list of everything (and I mean everything) the company has made. Also, contrary to the submission I'm no longer a member of executive staff; I just keep the list pretty and updated. :3

Cheers and good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom