Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Commanders

As the title might suggest, I'm looking for military leaders for The Rebel Alliance.

Specifically, we are looking for at least one general as well as a single fleet admiral, a few Marine captains, and exactly two starfighter squadron leaders.

While the Alliance is made up of volunteers, we do compensate you with a monthly allowance of credits and/or materials apprehended in raids. That means there is reward for attempting the more daring, high-profile tasks!

What's the point of this faction, you ask? We are a little bit of a lightside faction but a little eccentric in beliefs. We don't promote anarchy but we are somewhat unorthodox and aren't afraid to question authority of any kind. We act as a watchdog to keep the forces of absolute rule in check and make them think twice about their next move. (Please keep in mind that even if it doesn't sound completely like an 'ideal' faction OOC that it may be more aligned with your character's viewpoints. We are here for story and not to dominate the map with our influence cloud of joy and righteousness.)

Are you concerned that you might miss out on the cool invasion PVP? Don't be! One of the reasons we're looking for leaders is to help us decide which factions we might aid in invasions. We will also be coordinating attacks in the heart of the major factions where the other factions can't reach per the site rules of war. Obviously we don't take any territory this way, but we're here to have fun.

Besides, we're going to forever be a minor faction. You can still be in your Republic or what have you while working alongside us! :D

If you are not sold on this idea but are at least interested, please PM me. I am open to any and all questions about the faction. :)

If the Alliance isn't quite your style but you're still into the freedom fighting thing, I highly recommend that you check out our sister faction, the Galactic Liberation Collective, headed by my good friend [member="Regor Laxvan"]. The GLC's mission is to liberate, rehabilitate, and relocate slaves to safer parts of the galaxy after training them to be self-sufficient. A unique faction and a worthy cause, if you ask me.

Thank you for reading this. :)

I planned on joining this faction when I got off Kashyyyk (Which i probably will tomorrow). He can't even fly a ship, but he would probably make an excellent soldier. So wether you want him to be a lower rank, or a higher one once he joins- that's your decision, either way is good with me :)

[member="Mrrew"]

Thanks so much for your interest! We just filled out our two General positions for the Alliance Marine Corps, but you may have the choice of being either an enlisted Marine or have the mid-tier rank of Marine Captain. :)

[member="Geneviève Lasedri"]

Well, since Mrrew has no idea how to operate a ship, in any way shape or form, it's probably best that i'm not anything important to a ship's function (i.e A marine captain xD) So, i'll rp either a marine/foot soldier :) I just have to finish a dev thread i'm doing, and find out about this faction icly. How are you icly recruiting? Is their like... sign up posters... or what? XD

[member="Mrrew"]

Well, the official title is actually "Marine Field Captain", which means you'd just be in charge of a company of troops. No driving ships involved. :D

ICly, we recruit through underground channels, though sometimes a little more publicly in the Outer Rim territories that haven't been taken over yet... ;)

Alright- shall I auto-join once I get off Kashyyyk, or is there a thread I should rp in to be recruited?
Also- Marine Field Captain sounds great. :)

Depends on what your goals and such are. Aedan at present is a member of the Mandalorians so it depends on if you are attempting to make attacks against them or plan to in the future. But if not than Aedan is experienced as an admiral from time in various factions.

[member="Aedan Miles"]

I believe [member="Geneviève Lasedri"] said in past posts that this faction is neutral towards the mandalorians. So as long as you don't take any slaves, you're good :p

I don't believe in slaves. Aedan actually spent his time as a pirate wiping out slaver rings. partially out of boredom but not the point.
[member="Mrrew"]

[member="Aedan Miles"]
Then we'll get right along :) The whole reason Mrrew is joining this is to free slaves- as he was a slave himself.

Ahhh if I had known Aedan would have taken a trip to Kashyyk I heard slavery is bad there maybe time to get some Wookiee friends. FREE THE WOOKIEES!

[member="Mrrew"]

If your primary motive is to free slaves, I would also highly recommend joining the GLC. :)

[member="Aedan Miles"]

The Mandalorians are on the edge right now. It could go either way depending on how these invasions/dominions go. If you are a United Clans of Mandalore loyalist, I would dissuade you from joining.

Are you able to join both the GLC and the Rebel alliance? Because icly my main motive is to free slaves, yes, but... <_< I was looking forward to battles as well, oocly. XD

Sounds good, just one last question that I asked earlier! (sorry for all the questions) Do you just auto-join, or is there a thread or something you're supposed to rp joining in? I've never been in a faction here. :)

[member="Mrrew"]

Just go to our faction and click the 'join faction' button, and you're all set!

IC faction-joining threads can be done to make things transition more smoothly along the storyline. But they're not necessary. It all depends on the desire and if the participants have time. ;)

Sounds good! I just compelted my dev thread, so once I buy a ship (and a droid to drive it >_>) through the marketplace, I'll be there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom