Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for chill development threads

Heya,

I've got this new character whose voice I haven't been able to pin down yet. Private threads usually do me wonders! Looking to write anything from a quick encounter -> complex moments -> to potential new connections

All I got on her so far is she's keen to prove herself/ make a difference, conniving, and a bit high on her own horse. Bio's a bit scarce as I flesh her out, but feel free to drop a word below if an encounter could be fun for you!

Would need to be in GA space/ around Coruscant as she's temple bound and without wings yet.

See you out there!

Heya,

I've got this new character whose voice I haven't been able to pin down yet. Private threads usually do me wonders! Looking to write anything from a quick encounter -> complex moments -> to potential new connections

All I got on her so far is she's keen to prove herself/ make a difference, conniving, and a bit high on her own horse. Bio's a bit scarce as I flesh her out, but feel free to drop a word below if an encounter could be fun for you!

Would need to be in GA space/ around Coruscant as she's temple bound and without wings yet.

See you out there!
Amusingly one of my characters is using the same look. But anyway if you’re still looking for more I have two potential characters (technically Mariah Marr fits too, but due to having the exact same look, not sure you want to do that). Thought I had posted this but apparently not.

I have a ship captain, Ardon Tillian. Good person, friendly but speech problem, smuggling, transportation of people or goods, that sort of thing is his job.

The other is Neli Marai V’trechen, this characters daughter. She’s a lot more numb to other people dying than Ardon but still mostly a good person. Ran off from her mother and kind of wanders a bit. Probably stowed away to get to coruscant. Definitely uses the dark side better but probably prefers the light. She does have a saber but in most circumstances probably uses her stun blaster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom