Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Looking for chefs, mixologists and club/ cafe/ restaurant/ opera house owners etc!

Zelroga

Executive Chef at Kalipher's
iu

Hello all!

My character is the executive chef of the new Kalipher's restauarant in Coruscant. It would be great to get involved in/ establish rp that revolved around the food and entertainment industry across the galaxy -- be that supplying catering (thus adding to event rp), having cook-offs, searching for rare ingredients, schmoozing with senators and celebs, getting into rivalries and perhaps forming a Galactic Food and Entertainment Guild.

If you feel your character should have reason to run in the same circles as Zelroga, please feel free to pm me and we can hash out character ties and rp. Equally I look forward to meeting and interacting with any new characters in this vein. Would be keen to make contact with foodstuffs and brew suppliers too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom