Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for battlegrounds

[member="Maeve Ar'klim"] and I are looking for threads where we can exercise our medical prowess.
Basically we wish to enter faction threads where conflicts are taking place. We're not bias to any faction, as we are a group of doctors who will treat anyone requiring medical assistance.

We will be the background to the war/conflict and not interfere directly with the story line. But will reply and interact with those whom wish to do so in said threads.
In battlefields there are always the wounded and the dying. Many of your comrades cannot be properly treated or evacuated during conflicts by your own personel. This is where we come in, as we're 'Doctors Without Borders' who only see patients and not the color of the flag by which they were flying or have been struck down by.

Let us know if there are threads where we can do some background drops or interact in some way as medical doctors. I understand that we do not have any diplomatic immunity or anything of the kind. we can be taken prisoner or seen as a nuisance and made to leave. This is alright and in tune to what we can expect.

Also, if your faction already has some medical personnel, let us assist.

Thank you for your consideration. :)

[member="Ayda Elisantra"] The Confederacy of Independent Systems could certainly use more doctors. Our officers tend to lead our droid army from the front lines and this is sometimes hazardous. We also provide relief to the civilians of worlds we liberate, so your services could be needed there.

Harley Fenstermacher

remeber it's not personal, just buiness
[member="Ayda Elisantra"] The Republic Remanent if currently doing a dominion of a planet that is recovering form a viral outbreak, so if you want to do more treatment and quarantine stuff we can have you. Though make sure the Sith spawn and cultists don't get ya.

Thank you all for responding. :D

Yes Mr [member="Kaine Australis"] , would love to put the ATM-SERENITY in active service for your faction, being that we had Mandal Arms commission it. Do link us by PM. :)

Thank you [member="Darth Tacitus"]. I was planning on eventually supporting such CIS en-devours, as I've an alt there already keeping an eye open for such opportunities. :)

[member="Harley Fenstermacher"], link me to that dom. I might be able to provide some assistance with the quarantined individuals. :)

[member="Darth Tacitus"] , I've seen the new thread which you started concerning the old station appearing over Drunkenwell. My alt Karlie has shown interest in it, if time spills over from our writer's universe. :)

[member="Harley Fenstermacher"] , I'll PM [member="Maeve Ar'klim"]'s writer if she doesn't get this tag.
I will certainly read over the posts and see about jumping over. :) Thank you.

Karlie Lynn Destat

Conspiracy Theorist and Investigator (IBI)
Sigh... got the word from Ayda's writer, [member="Darth Tacitus"] . Actually I had little choice myself to tell you the truth. Being in the company of sith is not exactly my cup of tea.
But yea, my writer has inserted me in that thread, nevertheless.... *eyes make a circle*

Karlie Lynn Destat

Pft... I was embraced by my sith mother already, [member="Darth Tacitus"] . That experience and my escape from her clutches (was unknowingly getting primed to be her apprentice) is why I not only distrust sith, but h- *stops mid-sentence realizing she's currently more bark than bite*

Hehe...well, lets just say I took extreme measures to never again be able to embrace anything force related. All aspect of the force is a lie. :angry:

Karlie Lynn Destat

Uhm... *starts blushing* ...well, I....gulp.... wouldn't know too much about that....cough... was kinda entranced at the time (no thanks to mother) to have experienced that portion of maturity....cough. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom