Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Battle Droids

Decimus

D
So, my recently promoted Super Tactical Droid here is in need of a long term colourful and quirky regular cast of Battle Droid writers for future threads!

Most sought after character concepts include:

1. A chirpy OOM-series Command Droid serving as Aut-X's adjutant and assistant.
  2. A humorous squad of B1 Battle Droids likely to get into many hilarious shenanigans in threads.
  3. A competent fleeter and general to serve as Aut-X's military leader for Sith Imperial Oversector Two.
If anyone's interested, do comment below! I'd love to hear any additional ideas you might have.

Reactions: Dak

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Aut-X

Alright, I've got a couple of ideas down.

1. A T-series tactical droid
  2. B1 battle droid or some variant of it
  3. Some variant of the B2 battle droid, like the B2-RP or others
  4. B1-A air battle droid
Any of that sound good to you?

Decimus

D
Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red

A T-series Tactical Droid would be perfect! Aut-X is in need of a capable leader to command Oversector Two's droid military and navy! It'd be a sizeable responsibility, if your up for the challenge. :D

Grand Moff Aut-X
I have an old Commando droid I could toss into this named Poker. I'm being careful how many characters I bring back in after an (accidental) break though. So I definitely want to avoid large command positions. Poker's a regularly curious droid who, as his name implies, has a tendency for poking things. However he's got his own ship, a nice magna-guard staff, and a very high level of creativity for a droid. So he's very good for unusual assaults or handling melee fights. I've been wanting to do a droid again but just hadn't gotten around to figuring out which one I'd do. If this doesn't work out, I may later come around with something more akin to an HK type.

Grand Moff Aut-X (salis here)
Great! This is the character if you want a look over more. Otherwise maybe we can figure out how he joins? He has a tendency to be drawn to working with others so joining a group is easy, but can technically think on his own, he just has a lot of trouble doing so when he’s alone. He doesn’t self motivate well.

Decimus

D
Poker Poker
TE-236 TE-236

Great! Your characters both look awesome. Add mcalexev#5490 on Discord and we can discuss things further there. Also Aut-X's oversector is in the Sith Empire, not the CIS. Just an FYI. :D

Decimus

D
TE-236 TE-236 I highly recommend it! Nearly all the factions have channels there and it's really useful for communicating outside the forum. It'll be way easier to coordinate there. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom