Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for associates/business partners

Sanguine

Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust
Hello all! I have just created a new character, Jev, and I’m looking for people to rp him with. He’s a scrapper/junker/mechanic who recently left his business partner to make his own way in the Galaxy. However now that he’s on his own he has to handle all of the business stuff. He’s currently looking for business associates of all different levels. Maybe your character is a mechanic who can help him work on the ships, or a pirate who can sell him stolen ships at a reasonable price, or someone who is building a fleet for... whatever reason. Anyone who’s interested in doing business with him, he’s willing to listen to. PM me or post below if interested

Sanguine

Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust
Gotcha, sorry if I wasn’t clear. I’m looking for long term rp partners who Jev would have a reason to interact with on a regular basis, such as a frequent business associate [member="Custani Valcho"]

I N C A P A C I T A T E D
[member="Jev’Ar Riish"]

Would you like to do that with a bunch of people. New Major Faction that is focused on Power and Most Importantly Wealth

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom