Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for any RP

Just FYI, I won't be able to write up anything for at least 4-5 hours. You can do so if you get impatient, but just telling you.

[member="Kaiden Rohn"]

Eh sure, I was going to post it last night, but I fell asleep and all my work was gone.

Not sure if I actually did it or dreamed it but nothing is there.

[member="Kaiden Rohn"]

[member="Salete Kel"], perhaps your char could be paid by my NPC William Night to date Warren, get him out of the lab, teach him to live a little as it were? Just a thought. Also, could you make the first thread on Tatooine?

I like the sound of this, maybe this is before a certain thread that is still being posted in, when Salete was dead broke, so the payment thing makes sense.

[member="Warren Century"]

[member="Salete Kel"] Anyone using Berenice Marlohe as a character is worth time. If you need someone to go against who will twist the knife in as he makes a turn to the Dark Side, let me know! Happy to help. :)

Well actually Salete has been a broke homeless woman stowawaying in ships trying to find her way into some money for about 3 years now.

She was in the process of becoming a criminal but the other writer went inactive. So it's back to being broke and homeless, if you wanted to back stab her that way, I'd be more than willing, but I think there wouldn't be much to go on.

[member="Connor Harrison"]

My character bio is misleading, currently Salete is factionless, and moneyless. If you still would want to do a thread, awesome, if not, that's fine with me.

[member="Darth Ferox"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom