Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for any RP

Well, I haven't been on the site for a while and I've been deprived of RP for a very long time. Now all my characters are either stuck in slow RPs where I can't do anything else for fear of screwing up a story line or me just not wanting to use them, but I'd really like to RP with this character.

And I'd really like to just hit out a quick thread (At least 1 post a day each) and I'll do any thread. really. You want to do Romance/Adventure/Faction Related/Fight (Not a character that fights, but if you want to just wack an unarmed person, I'm desperate enough to just do that) really anything except getting killed, obviously. Thank you for reading.

Literally anything, if you need a dev thread or just want to have a fun little thread, your choice, I'd be willing to go for it.

@J'Kara Jakar

Actually yes, I was thinking about bringing this character down the road of crime, something along those lines sounds delighting.

[member="Kaiden Rohn"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom