Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for any and all RPs

Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr

Do you have any plans for Mal? Or any goals you're hoping to reach with him?

Currently, I'm executing one of those plans/goals, at Dromund Kaas trying to heist a Holocron.

But besides that Malum is open to making allies/friends/connections among fellow Sith, and also open to doing random slice of life sort of things.

For non-Sith, Malum would probably fear being attacked, but as a naive sheltered lad, who is obsessively curious, he would also like to learn about them.

Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr

I plan on bringing Arcturus back into the fold, if you'd like they can meet somewhere in Sith Order space? Arc's going to be coming to seek out Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean wherever the Capital is anyway. It'd be nice to have someone to write with.

Works for me, one of Malum's current arcs has him on Jutrand (said capital) after a meeting with Empyrean.

I'd love to make a Sith Apprentice, but my dumbas can't come up with any background story.
So.. I'll se if I can come up with anything and a good story to RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom