Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for an RP

@[member="Darth Naefas"]
Djonas here and I'm ready to say
Reppin' the Fes, night and day!

Imma Imperial Knight
Killin every Sith in sight

Throwin fierce orbs of fire
Can't nobody mess with the Fel Empire

@[member="Darth Naefas"]

"The Fel Empire, also called the Fel Imperium, the Empire or the New Order with a Personal Face, was the name given to what remained of the Galactic Empire some time after 44 ABY, following the ascension of Jagged Fel to the throne"
DX_SUCK_IT__ID_by_D_Generation_X.jpg

Rexus Drath

@[member="Djonas Vile"]

Was that a lame haiku or a failed poem for your waifu? Cause I'm Rexus Drath and it's time to pay your dues, you old foo.

WIKI WIK WIK WIKA

A real Imperial Knight cause lets be honest you aight but your rhymes be lacking some might since they can't put up a fight so let me hit it right cause the Fel are just a little blight that needs to get out of sight and out of the light and back into the night.

When I hit the scene the sith, Jedi and Fel show fear cause i get cheers like norm was chugging his beer. So don't come near with that weak rap and come back at me with something good, clear?

Yoru Shakou

Might I make the suggestion that a thread in which a member is seeking to discus the possibility of an rp is not the proper place nor time for you to be having a measuring contest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom