Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for an Event artist!

Hello there!

I am Triam Akovin, and I am a representative of the event team for Spacer's Scourge! We're a small team with some cool ideas, and to make our event as appealing as possible (so that maybe one day it can become reality!) I'm here to appeal to the resident artists on Chaos to see if anyone wanted to join our team as an artist :)

To save you a click, the gist of our event is this:

A herd of creatures called the Oswaft, are for unknown reasons migrating into a huge radioactive cloud, and their migration path puts these radioactive creatures directly into the normally clear hyperspace lanes intersecting Nar Shaddaa and Nal Hutt. This creating a lot of danger for all parties involve, calls for a manhunt for the Oswaft, such as the Hutts, trying to protect their interests, who hire people from all over the galaxy to get rid of the problem. Whether that is cleaning and redirecting the herd to safety, or outright killing them (and stealing any gems in the process), the Hutts don't care. Some swoop in to help or hurt the creatures, while others begin question why they are running in the first place...

Starweirds... and a lot of them.

If you are interested, don't be afraid to post here, PM me, or message me on Discord (Fatty!), and I'll get you hooked up on our team for further details :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom