Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for an Apprentice!

Darth Imperia

D
Hello, Chaos! After having taken a long hiatus from this wretched hive, I’m back and ready to RP. Right now, I’m looking for an Apprentice – something long term, preferably. I like to think I’m a good writer, and a pretty friendly person – but there are some things you should know beforehand.

ADVISORY MESSAGE:
It is incredibly likely that I will drop threads. It is not necessarily an expression of my boredom or distate for you, but it will happen nonetheless. During some spans of time, abandoned threads may be more common than completed ones. This is not meant personally, and I do my best to avoid doing this, but I make no promises whatsoever. It also doesn’t mean that I don’t want to thread with you again.

I’m also a pretty slow poster at the best of times.

OOC EXPECTATIONS:
  • Full Adherence to Wheaton’s Law, both on the Board and on Discord, if applicable.
  • A minimum standard of English-Language Grammar Proficiency. If it would not pass muster in a 9th grade English class, it will certainly not pass muster with me.
  • General Comfort with the following topics: Emotional manipulation and abuse, mental manipulation, psychological torture, occasional physical torture, and general feelings of powerlessness. And, of course, honesty and forthrightness with me should I cross a line.
  • Comfort posting in large threads such as: Invasions, Rebellions, and Dominions.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask them here, on Discord, or in PMs!

Darth Imperia said:
and a pretty friendly person

throne-of-lies.gif

Darth Ronan

"If ever a face meant death, if looks could kill,
I mean, I think I would like to be an apprentice, but I don't know if I would do good at one, Also my starting post's start off strong but the replies might be a bit short.

[member="Darth Imperia"]

Darth Imperia

D
Aaaaand we're closed, boys and girls.
Thank all of you for participating, etc, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom