Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for an Apprentice

I'm looking to recruit someone to become my Apprentice. I cannot talk multiple due to my beliefs in the Rule of Two, as stated by Darth Bane. That there can only be two. If you're new to the site, or preferably an older player who is developing a character, and would be interested in roleplaying some ro2 with me, then feel free and welcome to join in.

[member="Joon"] I thought I would use this thread, seeing as I am beginning it, to tag you in. I know a lot has happened in the past 6 - 8 months since we last roleplayed, so Joon is probably a lot different now, but I'm giving you cart blanche if you would like to pick up from where we last left off. If not, then maybe we could roleplay other things anyway. We had a lot of interesting stuff going on when we rped together.

[member="Avedia Lacroix"]

Hi there I have been always fascinated with the Rule of Two, and this character who has come during the time of Darth Bane. I am looking to embrace him to the Rule of Two and learn from an experienced player who knows the Rule of Two especially since this Sith Inquisitor comes from the New Sith Wars era that Bane was in, and I am looking to start him up again as I don't find the Rule of One or the current Sith Factions, and am looking to bringing him back again.

I'm a new face around here but would like to gain a master as I do like the rule of two. I haven't written a bio for this character as I had no story or idea apart from wanting him to be a sith. Pm me or whatever is convenient for you if this interest you.

[member="Avedia Lacroix"] Considering Joon dispises Ayra after what she did, and in turn everything about her including the apprentice she was secretly training all along as Joon acted as a place-holder, I can't see Joony wanting to have anything to do with Avedia or Ayra's legacy.

But I'm open to hear ideas. :)

I'll be up for any training you can offer Drios. Whilst my character is not particularly interested in the Rule of Two, he craves power and knowledge so he will most likely just use you then ditch you once he becomes powerful enough.

Let me know if you're interested. [member="Avedia Lacroix"]

[member="Joon"]

Surely you seek some form of revenge then! Even if we broke out as rivals I'd enjoy the roleplay.

[member="Drios Rapux"]

I like your honesty, could develop into quite a rivalry. How would like to begin rping?

[member="Krennic Drakkar"]

Okay, how would you like to start rping?

@Alkar Morgoth

Welcome to Chaos, how can I help you?

However cliche it may be, I like the idea of the two stumbling across each other, having a quick duel in which you overpower Drios then he could perhaps pledge himself to your teachings and to the Rule of Two bla bla bla. You'd never be able to see his true intentions however, as he is an Epicanthix. Meanwhile, he would also be training with The Sith Ascendancy unbeknown to Avedia.

I would like to start with Krennic wandering in a very confused galaxy unaware of what happened in the thousands of years prior, until he stumbles upon this shadowy figure which is you, and than starts to learn more of what happened, and what could be of his potential.

I can see Drios trying it on your character, if he didn't realise that you were a Sith Lord, perhaps with sexist and misogynistic remarks to her until she just decides to put him in her place.

Just now coming back to the site after a good time(a really long time) off. To summarize my character in order to see if a plot can come to mind, Zayden was an orphan that grew up on the streets and fought to survive among the other orphans and street boys. Got his ass kicked a bunch, trained his body to fight back, and eventually discovered some odd energy within him (The Force). He has no clue what the force, the Dark Side, or even the Light Side are. He eventually became the top dog of the street children in his neighborhood and pretty much started a gang focused on stealing food.

Oh right, time for something relevant about him. The Dark Side affected him when he went after the children that beat his ass to near death. Let's just say he showed little restraint. Ever since that moment, the Dark Side has slowly been more tempting. (He still has no idea what the Dark Side is, this is just for explanatory purposes.)

Now, with all the backstory things out of the way, let's see what we can figure up if you still want someone else to start up a thread with. C:

Perhaps a possible apprentice? Only one way to find out.

| [member="Zayden Madera"] | [member="Joon"] | [member="Drios Rapux"] | [member="Krennic Drakkar"] | [member="Alkar Morgoth"] | [member="Adron Malvern"] |

Hey everyone, sorry that I haven't got things rolling so far. Thank you all so much for your interest, means a lot. I'll start working everything out tomorrow when I wake up. I was thinking (with the exception of Joon) that perhaps we could arrange some kind of tournament, or a series of tests, for which you guys can compete with each other for the apprentice roll. What do you all think?

I say with the exception of Joon because they wasn't interested. I just wanted to tag you (Joon) so you knew why I was taking so long to get back to you. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom