Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for an Apprentice

After I think 3 or 4 failed master-apprentice attempts in like 3-4 months which all ended because of Inactivity, here I am asking for the 3256 time if someone is in need of a master for a character.

By now I have literally no standards anymore, so as long as your writing is even half decent, and you post somewhat frequent I'm already satisfied. Everybody has a chance, sith, dark jedi, witches, even real jedi if someone wants that for some weird reason. If you want to see what Abyss has to offer, just look at his Bio. Short version: Sith lord, mental powers, stealth, somewhat crazy, and also a crime lord that rules Malachor V.

Anyone up for it please?

Adriago Duilius

An Imperial of Sorts
I'm definitely interested in being your apprentice.

Forgive my lack of Bio, I just dug this character up from the dead, changed stuff about it, and haven't created a new bio for him, but I'll summarize the Bio facts about him: He grew up on a moon as apart of a Sith Heresy Monastery, that worshipped the Rule of 2 era of Sith, and indoctrinated Duilius to follow the old codes and most especially the Rule of 2 of the Sith. Of course, being a bunch of Sith monks with no actual force powers, once Duilius had finished his education, they sent him out to learn from a true Sith master and bring back the old Sith, yadda yadda yadda. As a character, Patient, Reluctant to use the Lightsaber, Diplomatic, Hedonistic, Medieval-like. Thats all I have so far, take it how you wish, but I'm definitely interested in an apprenticeship.

[member="Darth Abyss"]

[member="Darth Abyss"]

giphy.gif

Probably a handful, a nuke packed in a tiny box, seems the last trainer might have not taken to the uncontrollable force, but I'm still lookin'!

[member="Darth Abyss"]

One-handed Ithorian information broker seeks spiritual awakening; hobbies including slicing into hostile systems, breaking kneecaps, and ruining enemies. Abyss and Otho would probably greatly differ on what the word "stealth" means, because to Otho covert operations can involve explosions.

I'd like to have a Dark Side awakening on Malachor regardless, but wanted to toss my metaphorical hat into the ring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom