Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for an apprentice.

I came back! After my time off, I've come to the realization that where I was going with Ferus was too complicated, and ultimately uninteresting to me. So I've decided to go back to where I had the most fun with him, give him a new name, and start once more. One of these situations involve getting Ferus (Who will become known as Ferox soon) an apprentice. A full time, always with him, apprentice. Once of my favorite relationships was between [member="Darth Abyss"] and my other character, where I played the apprentice. It was something I wish I had had the time to continue, but I did not then.

So, who would be interested in learning from this old character? He teaches mostly swordsmanship and some Assassin techniques.

[member="Echo Kora"]

I remember you. I taught you a long time ago now. I believe in first come first served sort of thing though, so I'll see what [member="Ilium"] will say.

[member="Darth Seraphic"] is a scrub lord :p

maxresdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom