Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For An Adventure!

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Sebastian"] - I don't know of any Merc crews or factions that are currently hiring. But then, I'm not the most connected dude around here. Lulz. :p

I recommend the Outer Rim Coalition to start. Click 'join' on their Top Page and then explore their forum to see if it's a good fit. Who knows. Maybe it will work out. :D

Jay Scott Clark said:
[member="Sebastian"] - I don't know of any Merc crews or factions that are currently hiring. But then, I'm not the most connected dude around here. Lulz. :p

I recommend the Outer Rim Coalition to start. Click 'join' on their Top Page and then explore their forum to see if it's a good fit. Who knows. Maybe it will work out. :D
Thanks for the feedback, Jay. I'll definitely check them out.

Lemon

Citrus Dreams
If you're trying to get your Bounty Hunter on his feet I recommend giving the Bounty Hunter's Guild a go. From my understanding things are being worked out right now, but will soon have threads of their own to get everyone acquainted. All-in-all, it's just a way to make the Bounty Hunting process much clearer and interesting in my opinion.

BHG Link

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom