Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Allies or Enemies

Vladislav Von Kresvelgard

V
Greetings to you all, It is I Darth Mordheim

After my battle with Valery Noble on Mancharakorkon. I figured it would be time to make new friends and enemies within the galaxy that could start a thread with me. A little bit about me is that I am a Sith Necromancer and can raise an army of undead to fight for me considering my lack of physical durability and skill in melee. Although I can be a useful support hero for a thread or invasion, because I can buff some npcs and debuff some enemies. So please consider joining me in a thread, all offers are appreciated.

For my sith friends out there we can created many sithspawn or discuss about diabological things as in plagues or biological things. I am also currently looking to have Mordheim join a faction and use his power to assist in their cause. So if anyone has a recommended faction for me to dabble in sith necromancy and other alchemist things without worrying about dying. Please comment down below.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom