Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Adversaries and Foes

Hello all! Lately feel the itch to write! Looking for new and exciting partners, and now seeking enemies to face off against the undead Master of Ren who aspires to gain more power. Looking to fight Jedi, Sith, and any other do gooder or bad guy that is not fond of any Ren. Kyrel himself is a being of brute force, his philosophy is of using the dark side like a sledgehammer to break his enemies.

I want to see if anyone wants to have at it with the walking talking zombie, and see if anyone wants to create some type of exciting story. Who knows what can happen from it but who is up for fighting!

Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren

Percival is a droid owned by a House that has no love for the Ren or anyone who causes destruction and suffering. We could do a duel, a mission with conflicting interests, etc.

I'd also be down to discuss a thread with another character of mine if you would prefer - I have an Alchemist, a Sithspawn turned Jedi Padawan, a Jedi Knight, etc.

Kregdakka Skull'kullektah

K
Da old undead gits wants a fight. Then lads we will give them a fight

In all seriousness, letsa go.

The Zombie and the Khaan DLC.

Hello all! Lately feel the itch to write! Looking for new and exciting partners, and now seeking enemies to face off against the undead Master of Ren who aspires to gain more power. Looking to fight Jedi, Sith, and any other do gooder or bad guy that is not fond of any Ren. Kyrel himself is a being of brute force, his philosophy is of using the dark side like a sledgehammer to break his enemies.

I want to see if anyone wants to have at it with the walking talking zombie, and see if anyone wants to create some type of exciting story. Who knows what can happen from it but who is up for fighting!
Foes?! FOES!

Also yeah, if you still want people to fight I for sure have people.

Actually...a lot of people. Depending on what you want.

Salis is actually an option, if you find yourself in EE space and cause any amount of violent trouble while she's present. She's still happy to join in violence at a moments notice. She currently is probably my most skilled/powerful (well, useful power, I do have others that I'd call more potentially powerful) this is mostly due to how long ago I made her. Loves fighting, and is good at it, definitely dark side. She'll probably talk plenty.

Rocho Krul is my trandoshan force user, only one made before Salis. Not as powerful, in non-force matters probably more skilled, but definitely a danger on a battlefield. He's basically just out for jagannath points, though he won't randomly attack people just because they're strong. But if Kyrel has a bounty, he's fair game. While he's fairly adaptable, once it gets to melee combat he'd rather literally break his opponents wrists with physically enhanced strikes than try and use feints or simply out-speed an opponent. He's not slow, but he prefers to play to his advantages. Most of his powers are relatively common. Force bellow and a very strong force awareness are the only things that you might not find on, like, a sith juggernaut maybe. And even then that's iffy.

Sinn Shak would be a light side option. He's not as powerful or skilled as either of the above but still capable and has non-traditional methods. Salis is semi-non traditional but she's basically just a mix of darth Traya's use of tk on weapons and whichever sith used a saber that extended/shrunk at will, and guns. Sinn however uses his armor quite heavily, with Ballistakinesis as his primary offensive on steel and cortosis balls in his armor. I say light side, technically it's not, but it's...good side? I suppose would be the right term. He'd mostly only attack if he saw it as a necessary means. Honestly, he's more likely to attempt to sabotage Kyrels ship to explode when he tries to take off. Sinn would be around knight level, just...unusual in methods.

Xos Drikre is my high power light side option. He's a baran do sage who has a strong connection to the light side, and his lightsabre (often simply disguised as a staff) uses a crystal that is specifically disadvantageous to the dark side and those who have specific emotions or intents. He's also heavily guided by visions. Unlike salis or rocho, he's yet to be in a legitimate fight since I made him, but is definitely meant to be capable of doing so and trained for it. You'd see a lot of telekinesis from him, and a type of light side force lightning. Like Sinn, probably only gonna do this if he has to. Unlike Sinn who likely has to focus very hard on the fight, Xos will absolutely attempt to talk Kyrel down if they fight.

Of you want to fight and ancient vampire sith turranis is your man he sees the force more as a scalpel until you get him agitated then he follows your character's ideals more closely.

The ever running mantra of the Enclave, ringing loudly above all else, can be heard chanted in bloodthirsty revenge. No Sith, No Exceptions!

Some Mandalorians, even, may go out of the way to hunt all treading the line of the Sith ideologies...

Would love to have a duel with you, Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom