Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a tough, rogue teacher

Magdalene

M
I'm looking for a rogue, non-aligned teacher who is tough but fair in their lessons, to pull a young, blind girl out of the shackles of slavery and into a full-time apprenticeship. Anyone who is willing to share their knowledge, acquire a thrall or otherwise find someone to continue their legacy, I am currently up the grabs.

[member="Magdalene"]

Hi!

I'm not sure if by unaligned you mean factionless or simply unaligned in the Force, but if it's the latter I can offer Evoros here. She's more inclined towards the dark side but on the whole relatively neutral and keeps her darksideyness very quiet, and although her own principles are very pragmatic and Sith-like she'd give any students the freedom to explore alignments and philosophies.

As for teaching, Evoros is not going to be a kind teacher and will say so from the get-go (she's a spy, so a lot of lessons would involve throwing Magdalene into the deep end with missions and such), but has plenty of knowledge to share and ultimately would want her apprentices to grow powerful. Most of her skillset is closer to the mentalism end, so if you're looking for a warrior-type figure then she's not your best bet, but she has plenty of tricks up her sleeve. She'd also definitely be looking for a chance to free slaves.

If I sound like your Huckleberry, let me know and we can brainstorm details. Otherwise, good luck finding a teacher, hope her story takes off!

[member="Magdalene"]

I have a few knight and master level chars that could fit Magdalene, depending on what kind of experience you're looking for.

Do you mean with rogue simply a character who's not aligned with any major faction or order? Are you looking for a specific Force alignment? Most of my chars tend to be neutral or dark-neutral regarding the Force, focusing more on doing what needs to be done.

We can talk in pm if you like and I can describe options.

Magdalene

M
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] [member="Davin Skirata"] [member="Jakkor Kess"]

Thank you for your offers. I want to write with all of you, although I have accepted [member="Evoros"]' invitation. I hope we can all write together in the future!

buffyfaith1.gif

Sorry, Sio can't come to the phone right now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom