Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a teacher!

Drez here is a good ol' typical Nárran, meaning she uses the Force. Thing is, she needs to learn more about it! Anyone out there willing to teach the girl/dragon a thing or two about using the Force? Illusion and Telekinesis are really it, more physical stuff will come later o/

Thanks in advance!

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Yep! Just let me finish up the training threads I have going on and I'll train you and Chani because she asked me to do a thread with her as well :p

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Xyhn-Drez"]

If you are still considering teachers i would love to offer up my knowledge. I know forms Shicho, Niman, and Makashi as well as Jarkai and Trakata. For force powers i know healing, Telekinesis, Telepathy, lightning, and Force Augmentation (Speed, Jump, strength).

While I am no Knight or Master, Verrin wouldn't mind helping you improve your telekinesis, sense, force body, force augmentation or help you learn Makashi.

I mean, your dragon form would probably scare the crap out of him at first, but if he learned you were harmless, figuratively speaking of course, and you were trying to improve your abilities; he would probably help.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Xyhn-Drez"]

If youre interested we can get a PM going, plan out a thread or something. Whether you want her as a part time or full time teacher is up to you and you are not forced to be loyal to Alex in anyway. She trains people because its their right, not to say that she has so many students/followers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom