Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for a story

Atramilitis

A
Koyi Mateil Koyi Mateil I've been struggling to find a spot for Atra. Not sure what your goals are with Koyi, but Atra is not a Sith, but dark sider with a slight lean towards balance. He's looking to complete the basic training he received from a mysterious master. Maybe they run across each other for an adventure or two.

NOTE: IC - Atra has got a thing for Twi'leks so he'll likely stare and flirt. OOC - Not looking for any sort of relationship that doesn't evolve naturally in the span of a story.

Shadow from the Lonely Dream
Risa's pretty great character if you're ready to dive into madness which consists of visiting odd places, talking about dark philosophy and ought to experience things no sweet persona would ever dare to gaze upon.
+Need open experience lectures on how to enjoy killing without any moral barriers holding you back
+Need someone who never stays at one place for too long unless there's a reason for that.

Koyi Mateil Koyi Mateil

Shoda Teshima

S
Koyi Mateil Koyi Mateil

We have now more than once interacted with other various characters of mine. The Human and The Confessor come to mind with the later being in a thread that had two responses but nothing the other end. I seen you more than once starting threads in an attempt to create a story and I know it is difficult, but people are responding and trying. I don't mind trying again, just make sure you check threads you made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom