Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Slicer

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I am looking to hire a professional slicer. The job details are simple. You get hired, you'll be put on payroll, and paid bonuses for each individual, successful job you are given. You'll also have access to top of the line ships and equipment. All that's required of you is to join ORCA, be on call for anything at any time, and contract your services exclusively to me.

Edit: I should note now that you may be expected to do work in the aide of or against certain factions, so IC bias must be at an absolute zero.

IC Benefits:
Payroll
High Figure Pay
Access to High-End Equipment

OOC Benefits:
Plenty of Missions
Camaraderie
Support in Other Endeavors

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Not a who, but a what. It's an organization. With all due OOC respect, you're being offered contract to slice, not to attend a seminar about it. Seeing as how you've expressed interest in the offer, you probably know you're in an industry that rarely yields immediate answers and cherishes secrets.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Thanks, but Jak Sandrow is on my hitlist... literally.

We were supposed to be, err, married but - um... things went along faster than expected and it wasn't necessary! Anyways, yeahhh... probably best to keep him away from me for... reasons and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom