Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a sith apprentice

Today I had to learn that the character that had been Abyss apprentice for some time is officially out of the game. Therefore that slot is open again as I find great enjoyment in Master - apprentice stuff.

Requirements are:
1. Either already sith, or a character who should become one.
2. Combat is nice and whatever, but I am looking for a character who can profit from Abyss other skills (Stealth, Lore Knowledge, History, Philosophy, mind games etc.)
3 Someone who is medium dedicated as a RPer, because will I don't make a ton of posts every day, I am a rather constant, almost daily player and would look for the same in an apprentice:

Thanks for your attention.

My character is currently a warrior with little other experience, but I feel that he can benefit from all of those aside from stealth. Haven't really gotten a chance to use this guy much because he was just supposed to be a one-off for the Primeval civil war.

[member="Blake Morrigan"] I like your char, but I don't know if she and Abyss would get along honestly. He is pretty dedicated to the chaos as he believes that it is the natural state of the galaxy. So things like peace or order doesn't concern him in the slightest, and he had no idealism behind his doings, and only acts in his own interests with little to no concern for others.

[member="Tubal Sahon"] would need a bio or some background.

[member="Darth Abyss"]

While that is understandable, to be fair and...in all honesty realistic. She is nineteen years old, and thus has a naive view of things. At least when it comes to her ideals. The further she gets into the dark side the more she will change, her and her ideals. The idea of 'Chaos' is something she would not be completely againtst, but it would need to fall in line with her 'Lawful' nature. She is not designed to be a black and white villain and thus her complexity prevents her from such things. You'll never see her kill some innocent if it serves no greater goal or purpose. If they are a liability, sure. If their death benefits her long term in some way, so be it. Sacrifices will be made for the greater goal.

But in relation to 'Chaos'. I see where you come from, and it is a concept that Blake can very easily believe in firmly in the future. Simply put, Blake can be seen as a staunch anarchist and revolutionist. She would be an old school Sith. However, she can easily see chaos as the only acceptable galactic order. She is already willing to destroy anyone who stands against her and resorts to extreme measures in her campaign to eliminate the current government of her homeworld. However, she is not indiscriminately violent, as she shows no desire to needlessly attack others who pose no threat to her or her ideals.

Although in the end Blake is a realist. She sees things as they are, she sees results and failure. Chaos could work, but then what? What happens when all governments are toppled and any semblance of Order is obliterated?

You and i both know what happens then...

Order is re-spawn. Fact is continued chaos for long periods of time is unrealistic and as a result rather unfavorable to her. Chaos will reign and then eventually someone somewhere will create some kind of order and it will spread. Then ya start the fight over again. Such a play of comedy and tragedy is not something she'd be terribly interested in. But like i said, it all depends on how it is done and its execution. Its a plan she could get behind but it needs to be 'logical'.

As two scholars. Free thinkers and philosophers. These are areas they'd get along. The only 'different' thing about them would be their end games. Which...to be honest is not that big of a deal. She would be his student there to learn and carry on knowledge. I am not terribly sure why she would need to share his firm beliefs in 'Chaos' and what not. Unless there is this thing in the Sith where all apprentices kinda just blur into the image of whatever Master they have. Cause if so that kinda kills individuality and the purpose of having unique characters lol.

Either way, whatever you decide. Blake is still available.

Gotta agree with [member="Tirdarius"] here, you two will be perfect for each other.

The thing that would make our characters that they have a pretty defining philosophical difference. As you said many can be worked out, but not all. Abyss is a pragmatist and doesn't fall for mindless violence, but he his far away from a realist. He is a highly spiritual individual at heart, and worldly matters are only semi important to him.

Good luck with Tirdarus, he is one of the best sith around here, despite our philosophical differences.

[member="Blake Morrigan"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom