Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Shadow Hand

With the new year having just started I feel like it's time to plan and kick of some future arcs. While I finally, after a long search, found a new apprentice, I still feel like I could fit more training/master-apprentice in.

For that I'm now looking for someone to become Abyss' Shadow Hand. For those that don't know, the Shadow Hand is basically a dark side agent used for the most high priority missions, with various other duties specific to who they work for.

In Abyss' case that means a few things: Firstly Agent and assassin work, but also commanding of his troops and handling business matters. Training and quests would mainly revolve around more pragmatic skills both common and force wise, while no real emphasis on the more esoteric aspects that normally come with it.

Generally I'm imagining this position more as a right hand then an actual apprentice dynamic.

So yeah, anyone interested?

[member="Darth Abyss"]

I'm a Sith assassin who was raised doing that kind of stuff on Nar Shaddaa and without much of a clue about all that esoteric Force stuff. I'd like to clean up a few things in my bio but otherwise I'm up for this!

[member="Dreek Xretissirr"] Really interesting looking character. I think considering his bio he would be a great fit for this position. Just one question: are you planning to have him formally aligned with TSE, and if so does he have issues with working outside of their influence? Abyss is a sith, but doesn't has a good standing towards the empire, and while not actively working against them also isn't planning on aiding them anytime soon.

[member="Darth Abyss"]

Hey, I just wanted to put my name in here. My muse has been poor for awhile with this character and I miss her. If you think she would be interesting, send me a PM. I thought I could start her back up in the new year.

[member="Darth Abyss"] Thanks. I think it's fair to say that my character would be one of the quieter ones in the faction, and not exactly someone who screams allegiance to anything. So while at the moment I'm definitely aligned with the Sith Empire, I shouldn't have objections with working outside their sphere of influence, especially as you aren't actually hostile.

We can take this to a PM for further details?

Hey there [member="Darth Abyss"]!

I just saw this so I’m a little late and I never got around to replying to that offer you gave me. If there is still a position available, I would like to offer Shalla as a candidate. Let me know what you think! I’m up for discussing more through PM or Discord if you wish.

[member="Shalla Duskwalker"] Sadly the postion is already taken, yet your char was already on a mental list of interesting apprentice material. If you aren't opposed to figuring something out besides this and normal apprenticeship (I'm thinking something like a secret apprentice, so your character wouldn't be formally bound to Abyss while still getting normal sith training) I'd very much like to work something out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom