Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for a serious story

So to sum it up, soon my ex-Sith here will be fully converting to the lightside. She will become a padawan of course, so I am looking for a Master and or Knight that will take her under their wing. I reallyyyyyyyyyy want this to be a massive learning experience, she needs a good teacher to help her adjust to the light.

I want to do:

• Trials (They should be rough, Sam needs/wants to be broken down like a muscle in order to be stronger. I will go ahead and say that I give you full permission to kick her ass, just no more lost limbs right now ya?)
  • Saber building (Through these trials, I want the teacher to keep note of how Sam is. I want their help to figure out what color of crystal she will get!)
  • Morals and how to deal with something (Thanks to her past, her teacher will need to help her embrace less violent approach to dealing with a target. Now, the teacher can do what they want in terms of teaching how to get chit done.)
In conclusion, this is very important to me. A huge moment for the character that needs the perfect match! I would love to have a nice bond between Sammy and her teacher, so let me know if you are interested!

Any and all information you require will be given, please note that if you show interest I will be going through your bio and threads to get a feel for your rp style.

Samara's bio, sig card, and avatar will be getting an update as soon as her purification thread is over.

Amanda braska

A
Samara Samara

Well Amanda braska would definitely fit for the first two although I haven't gotten to role-play her that much. And haven't had a teacher student bond with her yet but she's a no nonsense teacher who would definitely drill in self discipline. But would act as much like a mentor as a friend or sister if she needed it aswell.

Samara Samara

Well Amanda braska would definitely fit for the first two although I haven't gotten to role-play her that much. And haven't had a teacher student bond with her yet but she's a no nonsense teacher who would definitely drill in self discipline. But would act as much like a mentor as a friend or sister if she needed it aswell.
Hiya! I will add you to this list and check out your stuff, I will be sure to let you know if you are picked! The friend/sister dynamic does sound nice as well, she could always use more friends c:

So to sum it up, soon my ex-Sith here will be fully converting to the lightside. She will become a padawan of course, so I am looking for a Master and or Knight that will take her under their wing. I reallyyyyyyyyyy want this to be a massive learning experience, she needs a good teacher to help her adjust to the light.

I want to do:

• Trials (They should be rough, Sam needs/wants to be broken down like a muscle in order to be stronger. I will go ahead and say that I give you full permission to kick her ass, just no more lost limbs right now ya?)
  • Saber building (Through these trials, I want the teacher to keep note of how Sam is. I want their help to figure out what color of crystal she will get!)
  • Morals and how to deal with something (Thanks to her past, her teacher will need to help her embrace less violent approach to dealing with a target. Now, the teacher can do what they want in terms of teaching how to get chit done.)
In conclusion, this is very important to me. A huge moment for the character that needs the perfect match! I would love to have a nice bond between Sammy and her teacher, so let me know if you are interested!

Any and all information you require will be given, please note that if you show interest I will be going through your bio and threads to get a feel for your rp style.

Samara's bio, sig card, and avatar will be getting an update as soon as her purification thread is over.
Yes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom