Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a rp

Nighthaunter Nighthaunter More like a combat thread or more like a visiting thread? I have a few characters I'm using at the moment:

Salis Marai: Former Sith knight, currently head of military of a minor faction. Not great morally but she's very friendly and cheerful...she just really likes violence. She's had a lot of experience on the forum compared to most of my others, aside from Rocho. Also she has a daughter: Neli Marai, who is much less insane, but who is still in the works. They could still do something, but it'd probably be just on Bespin.

Steven Holt: This would be location limited like Neli. He's a pilot for the Galactic Alliance. Really enjoys technology, and upgraded his cybernetic arm himself to a pretty good level that includes his own type of energy shield. He's fairly smart, pretty friendly, not always fond of them but he follows orders when he's on duty.

Rocho Krul: Trandoshan Bounty Hunter/Mercenary/Trained force sensitive. Aside from Salis he's my most reliable character for me to use. He's pretty fleshed out like her as well in regards to personality and morality. He mostly follows Trandoshan belief's. He's often on the hunt for good targets and has seen a good share of combat.

Kren: I'd be careful around this one. He's not a lover of violence like Salis. But he pretty much considers anyone not of his race (due to a religious reason and an organ they have) to be little more than intelligent animals. He keeps it to himself, but it influences his actions in regards to morality, whether or not he acts like a friend. I'm hoping to have him grow out of it, but we'll see if that happens. He's essentially a soldier but who uses older style weapons due to his planets low starship/weaponry tech but very high organic sciences. His locations are limited due to him working for The Directorate at the moment. But perhaps it could be done during his off time or something.

Shavara: Same species as Kren (slightly different internal organ that allows shapeshifting in place of enhanced condition/telikinesis), but somewhat other end of the spectrum. She's in general a better person. Stronger in the force as well, as he can only use his organ but she can use it like any other force sensitive, but she's weaker in the skill. She's not quite into believing everyone else is the same as her species, but she doesn't often think about it. This one would need to occur near The Eternal Empire due to her not having her own ship and not wanting to leave her planet really. Shavara isn't particularly old for her race, as a force sensitive member

Poker: He's a malfunctioning commando droid. He has a ridiculous amount of curiosity, which he sates by, guess it, poking. He greatly needs direction, which at the moment is in the form of the Sith Empire. As a result, you might find Poker roaming around in Sith territory until called on, but he is unlikely to forsake them. He's a friendly droid who is more creative then most, and due to his existing programming and creativity, makes for an excellent combatant. He's no detective, but since BX Commando droids were designed for a type of sabotage he can still in some ways mimic the ways organics act (outside of his existing 'malfunction'.)

Nighthaunter Nighthaunter

Alright so for a little bit of things:

It seems the factions both Steve and Kren are in are neutral with the CIS. So we'd have to either have reason for them to fight, or have a different enemy.

Steve is more friendly but less soldier-like than Kren. He wouldn't be too hard to fight, he's old enough to be in a bar or something as well. Or could be roaming near a base site of the Alliance. If he's caught into a fight he's unlikely to back down. And if he caught someone committing a crime, even if it's not really his job, he's also liable to try and do something about it.

Kren: He'd not be easy to goad into a fight. He also would be more likely to try and kill or maim if someone did manage to get into a fight with him. Whereas Steve would try and convince people first, if Kren saw someone breaking a directorate law in their territory, and knew what it was, he'd see no issue literally throwing them into a wall and if they chose to engage him then finish it up. He's a great deal more skilled and dangerous than Steve is, so, if you choose to fight him bear in mind he'd probably destroy most Trandoshans or Wookies in hand to hand (due to the strength of a certain organ that allows specific abilities in the force, limited telikinesis and body enhancement), but is usually carrying around an alchemy sword, several daggers, and blast armor.

Salis could do mostly anything nearby Bespin. Unlike Kren or Steve she'd be easy to goad into a fight. In fact she'd probably goad someone else into a fight. Just...probably not while on Bespin unless they were inside a military base or something. She's the most dangerous of the three naturally. But also by far the most jovial, followed by Steve. Kren is just...not jovial. At least around other species. He might, in the same way someone is happy with a puppy. Or maybe amused by an ape. (Like I said I plan to work on that). Salis also regularly does things on a whim, so if you happen to crawl into somewhere you shouldn't be, she'd absolutely attack you or if you surrendered try and pry every bit of information out of you, but she also, just as flippantly, might just start up a conversation with you....and then maybe try and fight you.

I should probably update my bio because the Nighthaunter is no longer a part of the CIS. Instead he is a part of the Agents of Chaos as hired assassin, however he is also free to take any contracts that come his way. He's also not a force user, he is just incredibly well trained in fighting force users. Maybe rather than putting the characters up against one another, perhaps they have a similar objective and have an uneasy alliance?

Huh, so you and Steve are actually at opposition. Might be with Kren to but I'd have to check faction relations for that. Salis would probably find them amusing but hasn't had any interactions with them. Steve did I think but somewhat indirectly. They were on....Coruscant maybe? Otherwise it was Alderaan, probably Alderaan and something was happening on Kuat as well. I don't remember it very good.

As far as avoiding having them fight each other, I'd be up for ideas. I'm not very good at creating NPC's and especially NPC storylines with other characters anymore. Used to do it, but I really got drained from it and I've lost a lot of that ability.

Steve would help for a common cause, probably. Of the three he's the least cynical, he's not naive, but he's not cynical either. So you could certainly convince him of working together if the goal was something he was actually there for.

Kren would be a bit troublesome to work with. If you're not an enemy to the Directorate, he really wouldn't care if he worked with you or not. He'd work with you towards a common goal though if he thought it was actually advantageous. The problem is finding one he'd actively participate in. It'd have to be something with a reward of some kind, which his government wouldn't consider illegal for him to do. Because Kren intends to mostly follow the rules.

Salis would join, normally. However while Steve and Kren are either with the military or on their own most of the time, Salis is in a position where she has plenty of forces to do stuff with. So she'd feel no need to work with him towards a similar objective at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom