Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a 'Public Senator!

The Cyborg

Inactive Character
[member="Melissa Corek"] - If Princess Peach dosen't mind. She's forming her own posse. :p

[member="Felicity Mason"] - I'll make the thread shortly. :) I have to eat supper soon though.

Also, guys. I'm gonna tell this to all of y'all. I will be joining this thread, but not at the moment. I ain't gonna be the princess' body guard. I'll be the guy taking away your ransom without paying y'all a dime.

[member="The Cyborg"]

Oka Osaa

Vilaz Munin said:
Also, guys. I'm gonna tell this to all of y'all. I will be joining this thread, but not at the moment. I ain't gonna be the princess' body guard. I'll be the guy taking away your ransom without paying y'all a dime.

[member="The Cyborg"]
I read this with Daryl's voice in my head, sounded so much like him.

Ah, I thought y'all were gonna try kidnap Felicity and if y'all succeeded put a ransom on her. Not sure if I read that or not.

But since that's been clarified I'll have a post up.

[member="Oka Osaa"]

You better keep on reading my posts like that if you want more likes from me. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom