Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a 'Public Senator!

Felicity Mason said:
...I don't remember inviting half you people. -_-
Well, now you have the drunken admiral with the majestic hair, the most sober Jedi I've ever seen, and possibly an equally drunk golden Zabrak.

Oka Osaa said:
One guard can't take down 3 lunatics unless they are gifted. I'm always open If needed.

[member="Cross Ikon"] #H'Kak Bean Tea
Wait... Are we the three lunatics in this sentence? Cos I agree with that description.

The Cyborg

Inactive Character
The idea is we attack, knock out communications on the ship, take out felicity's guards,capture the princess, and wait for mario hold her for ransomm.

Oka Osaa said:
I'm shoving my saber so far up its... just wait... just wait... <>Insert evil meme here<>
Oh that's only what i've done recently. In another roleplay The Cyborg has; Bllown up an entire sector of corusaunt, set an orphanage on fire, drowned a class of Jedi Younglings, corrupted a jedi knight (without the force), and probably a bunch of things i'm not remembering.

:D

Oka Osaa

The Cyborg said:
The idea is we attack, knock out communications on the ship, take out felicity's guards,capture the princess, and wait for mario hold her for ransomm.

Oh that's only what i've done recently. In another roleplay The Cyborg has; Bllown up an entire sector of corusaunt, set an orphanage on fire, drowned a class of Jedi Younglings, corrupted a jedi knight (without the force), and probably a bunch of things i'm not remembering.

:D
that's actually pretty funny *drowns Jedi younglings*

The Cyborg

Inactive Character
Well the jedi set up a hidden enclave on Kamino, underwater... And The Cyborg was watching through a window while a knight (the same knight that The Cyborg eventually corrupted, who he was stalking) was teaching a class of younglings... The knight eventually noticed the cyborg... and the cyborg blew out the window. Only the knight, and the cyborg lived. :D

[member="Oka Osaa"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom