Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a picture of a Nautolan for a character

Hello everyone, I'm looking for someplace where I can make a Nautolan or something like that. I was hoping to make a character that is Nautolan.

Lyth Meran

Bullet with Butterfly wings.
e4da8bc7c2fc0279884a6fc579537195.jpg

this any good?
480px-Nautolan-TSS_zps4ecb0d01.jpg

or this? [member="Mac-Man"]

[member="Mac-Man"]

Age? Gender? Build? Color (Nautolans are frequently green or blue)

Give me a few particulars and I can probably come up with something. I've researched Nautolans extensively between writing a child and writing a teen Nautolan.

[member="Zak Dymo"]

For Age I was thinking somewhere in the teenage years, around 13-14. As for gender I would say male, build would be lean and color it doesn't matter really.

Also it me Mac-Man not to confuse you.

[member="Barr Vexos"]

Askernd01 on DeviantArt does some amazing line art with Nautolans. That's where my avatar and signature come from. Those might be the best examples I've seen of a young teen Nautolan. There's also the canon character of Zatt from the Clone Wars, who is probably in the ballpart of 13.

Skyserpent has a Nautolan sketch that's probably better for an older teen, but may be useful to you as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom