Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For A Padawan To Fight For Experience And (Maybe) A Saber

So per the next campaign that Darth Strosius is holding, my character Revna (who is his apprentice) is looking for 1 (maybe 2 but that might be biting off more than I can chew atm!) Padawan level Jedi that she can fight against so she can earn some more combat experience, but also perhaps give her a chance/opportunity to earn her first lightsaber. If anyone has a padawan laying around and is game to fight her and help her gain that experience and maybe a saber, please let me know! I am newish to writing combat posts so I as a writer could also use the experience to add to my repertoire as well.

Braze Braze definitely open to scrap with Braze. I am open to setting something up, whether it be in this upcoming campaign or maybe something else that works for ya! Rev could use the extra experience anyway.

Revna Revna

I have a cloned character I'm in dire need of killing off before I end up bringing him back and writing him, and I most definitely don't need another character to write. GhostOfProtocol GhostOfProtocol ' clone specifically.

If you want the honours, let me know. I'll NPC him for you and I can finally get rid of him for good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom