Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a new Mentor and a place to call home..

So I want to bring Tia back from the wilderness and get her her knights title eventually - slight setback all of her development threads bar one are gone. Anyway! Tia'Ilandra needs a new mentor as her old Master has left the site and she needs a new faction as the Republic has also gone away.

Essentially I'm looking for a light side force user (or a hell of a reason to join the other side) to find the almost trained Togruta, I plan to have her shipwrecked on a feral world somewhere surviving. The Character was going to be a bit of a Jedi Shadow candidate initially, but through play and character development ended up far more likely to be a consular type, ambassadorial thinker with Soresu tendencies. She is fairly prickly initially as far as personal interactions go - but she opens up where she can.

Tia had gone quite some way under her old master and so possibly has a few separation issues.

---

Faction-wise, she would probably suit a light side organisation with reasons for diplomatic actions, or as I said before a dark side faction that kidnaps her again - thought that would probably end in her death.

---

Whichever way it goes, I'd appreciate suggestions and I'm totally willing to discuss ideas and possibilities with anyone. Some remaining samples of my writing here and here.

[member="Darth Ferox"] It's fairly unlikely that she will ever go that way now. She was a deeply troubled individual at first and might have been out for revenge but her last Master helped her set that rage aside, for the time being at least.

[member="Tirdarius"] - Thanks for the links.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom