Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a new faction

Hello community.

I am looking for a new faction to join, following my leaving the Sith Empire. I offer my expertise on the dark side of the force, activity in dominions and inter faction roleplay and the Obscurity, the only Attrition-class Star Destroyer in the galaxy, which I stole from the Empire.

I am also looking to create a minor faction of Dark Jedi who could serve another faction who would make me feel at home. So, any takers? My Skype is Clamju if you want to talk more about it.

well if your willing to fight oppression, the G.L.C would be glad to have you. ( I however got no Skype so if you want to discus it please send me a pm.) @[member="Vilox Pazela"]

Judas

Lurking SWRP Sites Since 1998
I am working on something

Vilox Pazela said:
Hello community.

I am looking for a new faction to join, following my leaving the Sith Empire. I offer my expertise on the dark side of the force, activity in dominions and inter faction roleplay and the Obscurity, the only Attrition-class Star Destroyer in the galaxy, which I stole from the Empire.

I am also looking to create a minor faction of Dark Jedi who could serve another faction who would make me feel at home. So, any takers? My Skype is Clamju if you want to talk more about it.
We both are looking for the same thing. I have a few ideas of my own.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

The Moross Crusade is always happy to offer a home to members needing or wanting one. I've seen your writing and it would be a fantastic addition to our crew. :)

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

Not sure if you are still looking but the Fel Empire is a faction that considers themselves "lightside" but is considered "Grey" by everyone else. We might be a good fit for you. The faction page is up and if you have any questions you can PM me or look over the interest check in the roleplay discussion.

| @[member="Regor Laxvan"] | @[member="Judas"] | @[member="Amorella Mae"] | @[member="Ronin Fel"] |

Hey guys. Thank you for your offers, however, I have decided to rejoin the Empire after having an offer that I couldn't refuse. Saying that, I hope that we can roleplay with each other in the future.

Judas, I still intend to do the Dark Jedi thing, so if you're on board we can do something together :p

Thank you everyone, it was nice to have so many offers.

Good luck in the empire.
and like I said, if you ever find yourself in fighting any slavers or other oppressors, feel free to call on me and the G.L.C.
otherwise, I am always up fore some rp. @[member="Vilox Pazela"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom