Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Nemesis/Frenemy

After a while of being loaded with like a million threads for a while I'm finally back to having room to start something new.

Back when Abyss was still acolyte and later knight I always loved to throw him into situations were he was forced to work together with a character he would never work with under normal circumstances, mostly some lawful jedi types. Ship crashes and prisons have always worked nicely.

Now I want to do the same thing, just on a large scale with a series of threads with the same character. Someone to work against Abyss in his schemes and plans, while Abyss does the same back, until a point is reached to throw them into a scenario like mentioned above which turns their relationship into some sort of frenemy thing, to different to be friends, yet to accustomed to each other to truly be enemies either.

And why do I want to do this? Well just because. I think that kind of story is just fun to write and it offers a lot of possibilities, for crazy fights between to duellists that know their opponent to well, smack talk and generally something between serious life and death stuff and humor.

Anyone interested?

[member="Darth Abyss"]

We would make sense; being in the same faction we could always be grappling for power, always trying to out-do one another. Maybe even duel once or twice over it. I'm so down, I've always liked your writing. It'd be fun to clash with you a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom