Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a medic or doctor

Sebastian Thel

S
Hey guys, a while back I started a thread for myself and a member, who has since left the site and not returned.

I'd really like to continue and need a character to replace them. I need a doctor or battle medic to help my character and his friend, escape the Sith on Alderaan in a side thread to the battle, thought it would probably be a flashback now.

Here is the thread - http://starwarsrp.net/topic/127295-cry-of-the-planet/

I'm looking for one writing partner.

I would be interested - I could play a med droid that perhaps worked with Xensi and was left behind in the underground bunker.

[member="Sebastian Thel"]

I'm no sith, but my home planet of Lianna is in TSE. As thus, I have been recruited as a medic for the sith forces. It's a tribute kind of thing, for many unfortunate systems under sith control.
What can a girl do?..leave?
That would mean abandoning my hospital The Allied Tion Medical Center. I can't abandon my hospital or home. The hospital was built before the sith took over the sector.

If interested in a doctor operating under the sith forces that somehow stumbles upon you or you stumble upon me... then we have a story. PM me if you are interested for more details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom