Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a master

I'm looking to find a master for Krayones. He does have Jedi attire that he stole from another Jedi, yet he sees himself more as neutral rather than a Jedi, however, I am open to any master that I believe Krayones would be intrigued by. If you would, read his character sheet and see if it appeals to you.

Matsu Ike said:
[member="Krayones Jokenlo"] well I would say come to the silver jedi we can try and find you a master.
I would, however, Krayones would most likely not see any sort of appeal in the Silver Jedi, seeing as he's more of a "do things the way he thinks they need to be done no matter what" kind of guy. He'd mainly be looking for a solo trainer so he can harness his abilities.

[member="Sorel Crieff"]

Well, right now I have a public roleplay running where I'm on Coruscant near an older temple of the Jedi. So far, I have another Jedi that is tailing me as I try to blend in with the crowd. Perhaps if you'd like to join in and seek me out in some way, I would not have a problem with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom