Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a master

Hello there so recently I been thinking of what to do with my character the first ideal that pop into my head was to make him a jedi but the more I through about it.It just did`t seem right make him a jedi but sith on the other hand just works well with him.

So I am looking for a sith master to train Medru but I do not want it to be the usually acolyte finds master and trains him no what I want is a master willing to slowly break medru down mentally to the point where he gives into the dark side and slowly accepts it as being part of him.

But I have two requirements sadly the sith master must not be mandalorian or be apart of the first order I sorry to say also if possible I thinking of making Medru learn sith magic as well.

Medru said:
So I am looking for a sith master to train Medru but I do not want it to be the usually acolyte finds master and trains him no what I want is a master willing to slowly break medru down mentally to the point where he gives into the dark side and slowly accepts it as being part of him.
That's how it should be done! Good luck finding someone suitable :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom