Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a master

In the five years leading up to Omega, Jessica discovered she was a latent Force-sensitive. She would be a middle-aged woman by this point, with a toddler for a child (I will remain vague about the child for the time being) and she feels that she needs to be trained in the ways of the Force. For now she can conceal her presence in the Force, and do Force-sense as well as mechu-deru.

Long story short, she lived her pre-Omega life as if she was unable to use the Force, and yet, has a rather loaded history with dark-siders, so a light-sider is non-negotiable, preferably a Silver. But it is obvious, given her past career as a developer of starship components, how she will end up becoming: a Jedi Technician. (Think Kazdan Paratus or similar; if someone can train Jessica with a lightsaber pike, she will eventually go claim Kazdan's lightsaber pike as her own)

I'd almost consider throwing my name in the hat, except we are not even remotely similar in our pathings through the Force and our styles. I'm more akin to a agile paladin (Courageous frontline warrior/healer), which (unless I am very much mistaken) is a few lightyears away from where you're aiming for....

But, if you are ever interested in doing a training thread for healing, telekinesis, or even saber-play, feel free to hit me up!

[member="Jessica Med-Beq"]

Afraid not, which is part of why I was withholding my name for consideration to be your Master. But, if you wish to learn how to deal with non-traditional fighting styles after you acquire said saber-pike, I can definitely help there. Dual-wield Soresu/Ataru beast here.

[member="Ryn'Dhal"]

I wonder whose lightsaber I could claim whose previous owner had a skillset similar to mine. I don't think there are that many Jedi floating around that were designing starship components or otherwise be highly technologically-attuned in canon, are there?

I'm willing to settle on a normal lightsaber however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom