Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Master in the SJO

Rakieh Atur

The Watchman's Apprentice
Hey guys!

I just submitted my membership dealio to the SJO and was wondering if there was any where that I would be able to find someone willing to to be Rakieh's master before I got all into the faction and such. It is with high hopes that I will be able to find a master that can teach Ataru, maybe some Makashi or Soresu, but I can live without such luxuries.

Get back to me soon!

[member="Rakieh Atur"] Are you still looking for Knights and Masters to train you? I'm on the lookout to teach new Padawan, so I'd love to thread with you. If you would like to get an idea for my style of teaching, then you can check out ongoing this thread. Not only do I go through Force control and military arts, but I like to get deep into the history and philosophical side of being a Jedi.

I'm also a Sentinel as well. :3

Rakieh Atur

The Watchman's Apprentice
[member="Arisa Yune"] Sounds fantastic! I would love to thread with you. Im currently learning under Syn, but I would like to get two different experiences. My end goal is to eventually become a Sentinel myself, so this sounds like it works out perfectly.

Any planning you would want to do, or do you just wanna jump into it?

[member="Rakieh Atur"] Great. So I'd like to start out things with an interview to check our compatibility and gauge your abilities to create a personalized training regime. If things work out from there, then we can move onto some more advanced training, which will in include learning history and values as a Jedi. Bring all your questions and concerns during the interview. Don't be afraid to ask anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom