Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For A Master / Elder

Title says it all - Joon will need a Master / Elder to guide and train her through the Dark Side ranks.

She's an Imperial Clone with a fragile past but is now so absorbed to the Dark Side of the Force that she, to all extents, gets off on fear, pain, confrontation and power.

And she wants more and more. (Think of the villainess Xenia Onatopp in 'GoldenEye')

I'd like this to go as far as possible as I've got a lot of muse for Joon and hope to make her a little different in her view on the Dark Side, but fun to write with and engage with. Not averse to witchcraft and spells also, a more mystical side of learning.

Please just shout or DM if you think you can help.

[member="Joon"]

She seems like a bully to me.

Just sayin'.

IFkpc81.gif

[member="Braith Achlys"] ...call me paranoid but wherever I go with my characters you're there to poke them.

What's wrong now? She's a Clone without a Major Faction and no Master, hence an Apprentice.

[member="Kriel Firin"] I've not actually, but I will have a look now! Thank you.

[member="Braith Achlys"] I just didn't want to label her as a Sith from the off. I wish there was a darker tone for Apprentice, but I may have to just use the Acolyte one to make it clear.

Didn't know if she'd user witchcraft or anything in future either - hence looking for a Master or guide.

And I'm waiting on you for a thread whenever you're ready, with any of my characters. Just shout.

Perth Levov

It matters not who I am. My power is all that shou
[member="Joon"]

Kriel here in another guise

I'm a Disciple and part of the Knights of Ren. But the character has no KoR Master and given her pre-disposition to Dark-sided Magic, I suspected I would struggle to find one in the First Order.

So I found a way to have her effectively self-taught and I'll pick up more orthodox training from Knights and Masters as and when. So if you're comfortable learning from notebooks as opposed to a Master - and getting tips from a fellow apprentice, let me know and we could interact as and when it helps you out.

[member="Perth Levov"] Thank you; I'll take anything really to build up her knowledge of the Dark Side, the Force and everything that stands against them so she can find a motive. If you want to thread, I'd be happy to meet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom