Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a long term writing partner

Looking for a one on one or very small group, max 2 who want to write a long term private thread.

I'm trying to develop this char outside the bounds of typical Jedish things and give her an IC deep relationship either positive or negative with another char. So opposing ideologies would work as well as a fellow Jedi of any rank or alignment.

[member="Karren Trask"]

I have Auron who has been in need of some new flavour and chance to develop. Alternatively I have a new Sith acolyte if you want to go down that route. Either way I'd be very interested.

If you're looking for opposing ideologies, I can help with that - Got a force-sensitive Rebel Mercenary who's terrified of the force, and values money over most things. I'd be interested to see any dynamics which come out of our chars, so let me know if you're interested!

Id like to be the slight negative influence, not evil but slowly skew your view and add certain beliefs that a normal Jedi would not have

[member="Karren Trask"]

Be possible to do something together as well? your character seems interesting

[member="Aryn Teth"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom