Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for a long term apprenticeship

To all eligible Masters of the Force out there, I am seeking a Master for Balun Vale.

I would like this apprenticeship to be drawn out and for the writer to be happy with a slower pace at times as I work irl and have family commitments.

Potential Masters for Balun can be Jedi, Rogue or Dark Jedi as long as their methods are for the greater good.

Balun is someone who is comfortable breaking the rules and moving beyond the ethical boundaries of the jedi if it means achieving an overall positive outcome for others. I am looking for someone who can accommodate for this and help him to get there.

Any Jedi mentors will need to be aware and comfortable with there being regular disagreements regarding Baluns methods. He has been raised jedi but he does not conform or consider himself a Jedi nowadays.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested, check out his bio and maybe some of his early threads and hit me up. Happy to chat idea's but I am being picky as this is to be a massive direction/influence on the character.

Thanks for listening to my Ted Talk.

Balun Vale Balun Vale I'd be willing to take him on as a long term apprentice and happy with the slower pace at times, as I also have a lot going on IRL at times.

Tldr: Zhea is a Jedi Master more focused on bringing peace to the Galaxy by peaceful/more diplomatic means, trying to keep violence to an absolute minimum. A series of IC events led to her no longer being part of the Order recently, but still Jedi in the sense of holding fast to the Light side and valuing life overall. She also has a great interest in in passing knowledge of the Force on to the younger generation, as can be seen in her slightly outdated bio (I'm lazy when it comes to updating actual backstory). As a Kiffar with the gift of psychometry, she is more attuned to nature and the elements and would be happy to guide others in the lighter side of the Force.

If you interested and wanna talk more deats, hmu on discord at Avelion5500.

Balun Vale Balun Vale

If you are willing I’d be comfortable in throwing Silas’s name in as a potential master. I’ve been apprehensive of taking on a paddy due to being a bit busy IRL, but if you’re looking for a more slow, drawn out pace it will very much suit me well in that regard.

Let me know if you’re interested and we can talk on discord (Smee)

The position of Master for Balun Vale has been filled.

Thank you all for your interest, and apologies to those I had to turn down. Never a good feeling but your generosity has been appreciated muchly!

<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom