Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Large Crew

Greetings,

I am starting Victor here off as a Pirate. My hope is to build an active crew that branches off into a federation of pirates. Thus this will bring a bigger pirate presence and a bit more chaos to space.

I am looking for anyone who wants to become rich and doesn't care how it is achieved. Now, I know it may seem being the Captain of the ship means I aim to be the main guy in this whole thing. I aim more to prove that even a leader doesn't have to be the shiniest coin in the pouch. I want everyone to feel they can share the spot light or even steal the show from time to time.

So who wants in and wants to make this Galaxy our playground? First step, we need to make a ship.

ulysses_spaceship_by_m_wojtala-d3i6g5i.jpg

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Victor D'artagnan"]

I have those ships available. The picture you have shown. If y'all need a sponsor to provide a ship and weapons, I only ask for 10% of all plunder while using my stuff.

[member="Andy Khor"]

Do you want to be rich? Do you mind getting your head dirty? Are you ok with a no survivor policy ( Of course PCs being exceptions.)

If yes, welcome aboard.

[member="Giana Rhyker"]

Who could never say no to Emma Watson, I am curious why a Jedi would want to get in the business of cut throat pirates. Color me intrigued.

[member="Miss Blonde"]

Interesting proposition. I think you and I should have a sit down.

[member="Victor D'artagnan"] Well, I'm not doing too much on this profile and after updating this character, I need to do something. And especially being Emma Watson on this one it's a good diversity from knowing her in Harry Potter as that adorable little know it all to being some badass character working with pirates. She's a good fighter and has a good head above her shoulders. (She is also Mandalorian)

[member="Andy Khor"][member="Gna Grimwasp"][member="Giana Rhyker"]

Welcome aboard then.

As a heads up, I am going to let this thing keep going for a bit. The bigger the grew the better. Then I will probably start a faction that will serve as the ship. If ever we become large enough and people become captains of their own ship and crews keep getting bigger and bigger then the faction will become an actual faction mich like a pirate version of the Hutt cartel. That does provide a possible means to become a pirate major faction, but at this moment I want us to be story driven.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom