Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a John Wick [Dead to Rights]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
QtAGnAW.jpg

What is Dead to Rights?
tumblr_ndyyz56i1k1txe77mo1_500.gif

Dead to Rights is the official opening faction thread for Syndicate aka the newly reformed and rebranded Black Tie Syndicate who now has what's called "The Seven Laws" to govern the criminal underworld. But back to the Dead to Rights, it's essentially a plot revolving around the Silver Jedi, Kessel, and of course Syndicate. We are aiming to make it so that it involves a group of focused and story driven writers. However we also want to make this thread special. Typically in most RP threads every character is the main character and we all try to shine and tell our own story. This is however not the case for Dead to Rights. In the thread we will all be supporting characters/antagonists/background cameos to our central protagonist who has yet to be decided. We want to be able to really flush out the story into a focused plot rather than a jumbled mess of chaos. So if this sounds like a unique and interesting concept to you then please join in and take a back seat.

Dead to Rights Plot
giphy.gif

In Dead to Rights our protagonist will be called upon by Syndicate to perform an nigh impossible task. That task is to go to Kessel and kill the members of the Silver Jedi responsible for overseeing the Spice mines so that they may be replaced with Clones or HRDs. Members of the Silver Jedi you guys are more than welcome to get in on this, all I ask is that you don't go all "I summon 5000 troops and 50 star destroyers along with my super class ten armor, oh and you also activated my trap card." That's just lame. Play into the narrative we have going on. But to continue the description. Syndicate will have so much dirt and leverage over our protagonist that they are essentially forcing them to do this job creating more tension down the road. Which is why the thread is named Dead to Rights. So basically the thread is all about a long night filled with one person going around killing politicians and Jedi with other various groups getting involved to either stop or support them.

General Themes and Feels
tumblr_njotx9fwrQ1siq8rfo9_500.gif

High tension adrenaline rushing action. We want blood, gore, violence and lots of it. We're looking to really feel that John Wick vibe of a single person's struggle to achieve what everyone thought was impossible, and we want to do it in a way that both honors the source material in both universes. While we want to recreate that John Wick action movie feel, we also want to make this experience uniquely Star Wars. We want to draw on those seedy criminal vibes that are so great in the Star Wars universe and blend them with that intense fast paced action and suave you find from these sorts of films. That's the goal here. We want to flush out the side of Star Wars that isn't red saber versus blue saber.

What We Need From You
giphy.gif

We need our protagonist. We need our John Wick. I have a few requests though. While I respect and admire all writers I need you to be able to write more than a paragraph or two when posting. I don't mind spelling errors or grammar, you don't need to be perfect. I just want the ability to be enthralled by the story and one paragraph simply doesn't do it. So if you want to be our protagonist then we just want you to be able to write decent posts. Now if you want to get in on this story and are not the main character, then just say what you'd like to do bellow. If you want to be a supporting character, the main antagonist, a cameo, whatever it is, we'll have plenty of time to work things out.

giphy.gif
Thread Awareness
So [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] & [member="Coci Heavenshield"] since you guys are OG Silver Jedi, I just want to let y'all know that I'm planning this thread. Now normally I'd just drop a random attack thread wherever, but since this one is special I just want you guys to know we'll be doing some stuff on Kessel and y'all are free to join in if you're wanting more than just fighting Sith on Midvinter.

Everyone else have fun! The thread will be up in a day or two once we have all the pieces together.

[member="Miss Blonde"] Well, I'm no John Wick, but I'd love to be a supporting character/cameo. I enjoy writing myself in as someone who maybe isn't in the big spotlight. Plus, my character is involved with a lot of criminal underworld stuff so I think it'll be pretty cool. I could perhaps write in as an arms dealer for your John Wick, or play a cameo while Myles smuggles some Glitterstim out of Kessel. Perhaps I could act as a supporting character for John Wick, providing insight or even assistance at some points. I'm up for anything!

You've got me interested. I have a Scarlet here who's a thief, she could make a good supporting character if you want her. PM me if your interested. I'm flexible.

Miss Blonde said:
That task is to go to Kessel and kill the members of the Silver Jedi responsible for overseeing the Spice mines so that they may be replaced with Clones or HRDs.
Just wanted to point out that the Silvers wouldn't guard or oversee the spice mines, they would be destroyed or shut down. We freed all the slaves operating them so there would be nobody to oversee in the first place.

Miss Blonde

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] I'm aware, I just worded it poorly is all lol. What i was trying to get across are the people who are in charge of overseeing their remained closed state. I doubt the Silver Jedi would just leave the spice mines unattended and wouldn't have someone on guard or overseeing the properties so that criminals don't sneak back in.

Klesta

The King of Ergonomic Assessments
[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] If that is permitted, Yula would be in a support role for doing air patrols around Kessel... for the purposes of this story, Yula is not to be regarded as a Sith (she has IC reasons to fight the Syndicate).

Miss Blonde

[member="Yula Knezevic"] sorry there won't be any starfighter based patrols or combat in this thread. We're doing more ground based stuff and individual character development and interaction rather than "My six wing star fighter shoots at you from two thousand meters away while traveling at Mach 3." It just doesn't fit with the story we're trying to tell

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom