Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Jedi Padawan for a little quest

Hi,

Starting out with this new guy here, and I already have a quest in mind to kick of his main arc. For that I'm looking for a Jedi, at best a Padawan with little experience for an oddball team up as I really enjoy having contrasting chars work together. Depending on the path the thread will take I'm hoping that some sort of friendship can grow from it, but that's for the thread to decide really lol.

The pitch: Derriphan is currently working as an hired enforce for various criminal elements on Nar Shaddaa and gets tasked to retrieve medical supplies that were stolen from his employer after they stole it from the good guys. That's the que for you to come in, investing the theft of said supplies for their original owners (who that is depends on who is interested in this thread). During the search he will accidentally stumbled over a clue to his past, leaving him to embark on his main story arc.

Anyone up for it? Quest will include a little combat, some good old detective work and even some questions of morality.

[member="Charlie"] I still have room for another thread (or 12 lol) if your interested. I'd have to think something up story wise, but in case you got a good pitch yourself I'd certainly be up for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom